Day 01 : Coimbatore Arr. Coimbatore Ooty (115 kms 04 hrs)
Upon arrival at Coimbatore Airport/ Railway Station, proceed to Ooty, the place that not only provides natural splendors, but also gives you a taste of its various man-made wonders. Enroute proceed for the sightseeing of Coonoor, the place surrounded by the tea plantations. The major attractions are Pasteur Institute, Sims Park, Lambs Rock, Dolphins Nose and Laws Falls which is about 180 feet in height. It is just a paradise for Nature lovers. Reach and check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Ooty Hotel/Resort.
Day 02 : Ooty
After breakfast, proceed for full day sight-seeing of Ooty. The major attractions of Ooty are Botanical Garden, a stylish garden bordering immense variety of flowering bushes, flowers, plants, fern house with a vast range of ferns and orchids, a clear pool are some of the highlights of this garden. Ooty Lake has an irregular L shape and stretches for more than 2 km in length. The Dodabetta Peak is located at an altitude of 2,623 meters and is the highest point of Nilgiris hills. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Ooty Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Ooty Kodaikanal (280 kms 08 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal is one of the most popular, peaceful & striking hill stations on the Palani Hills in Tamil Nadu. Enroute halt at Silver Cascade Waterfalls which is a 55 metre (180 ft) waterfall at altitude 1,800 metres (5,900 ft). On arrival, check-in to hotel. Explore the rest of the day at your own. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Kodaikanal
After breakfast, proceed for full day sight-seeing of Kodaikanal visiting Pine Forest, Pillar Rocks, Green Valley View, Bryant Park and Coakers Walk which is a 01 km paved pedestrian path running along the edge of steep slopes. On a clear day one can view as far as Dolphins Nose in the south, the valley of the Pambar River in the southeast, Periyakulam town and even the city of Madurai. Later proceed to Kodaikanal Lake which is an artificial star shaped 60 acres lake and is Kodaikanals most popular geographic landmark. Rowboats, Pedals, Horses & Bicycles can be hired beside the lake for short period. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Kodaikanal Munnar (175 kms 5.5 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility the idyllic tourist destination in Gods own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Later watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum, Mattupetty Lake & Dam and Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Munnar Coimbatore (160 kms. 05 hrs.)
After breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this Paradise. Check-out and proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit. Bon Voyage
|Category||Min. 2 Pax||Min. 4 Pax.||Min. 6 Pax||Extra|
- Well appointed base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis
- A/c Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing.
- Buffet Breakfast at all the hotels
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to Sight-seeing points, Amusement park & Boating charges
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc
- At Munnar, A/c rooms are not provided due to low temp except in Premium category hotels/resorts.
- At Ooty & Kodaikanal, A/c rooms are not provided due to low temp except in Superior & Premium category hotels/resorts.
- Extra supplement cost @ Rs. 700/- per person would be applicable at Viceroy Comforts, Mysore from 21-30 Sept. 2017
- Extra supplement cost @ Rs. 2100/- per person would be applicable at The Quorum, Mysore from 23-30 Sept. 2017
- Extra supplement cost @ Rs. 1,200/- per person would be applicable at Fortune JP Palace, Mysore from 27-30 Sept. & at Radisson Blu Plaza, Mysore from 21-30 Sept. 2017.
- Extra supplement cost @ Rs. 300/- per person would be applicable at Sterlings resort at Ooty & Kodaikanal from 12-15 Aug. & 27-30 Sept. 2017
- Extra supplement cost @ Rs. 425/- per person would be applicable at Sri Venkateshwara Residency, Coorg from 21-30 Sept. 2017
- Package Valid From July 2017 Sept. 2017