DIWALI OFFER – DELHI | SHIMLA 2N | MANALI 3N | Delhi
Delhi | Shimla 2N | Manali 3N | Delhi
With Return Air Tickets & 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
14th October – 19th October
14th October: Delhi – Shimla (380 kms)
On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs).Shimla is capital of himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik, mountains which offer some of the most beautiful view of Himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Simala.
15th October: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
16th October: Shimla – Manali
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
17th October: Manali Local
Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure . Enjoy your dinner in hotel. Overnight at hotel.
18th October: Manali – Rohtaang pass – Solang valley
Full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtaang Pass -(tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtaang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
19th October: Manali – Delhi
After breakfast depart Manali and drive to Delhi 570 K M (11 hrs) by night reaches at Delhi and transfer to airport. Tour ends.
Starts @ 18,888/- Per Person
- Air Fare: Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
- Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner).
- All sightseeing as per the tour itinerary as disposal basis.
- All Transportation
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Innerline Permit.
- All toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- GST 9%
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
Shimla – De Park / Achman Regency / Hotel Himdev
Manali – Utopia Resort / Conifer Hotel