Budget Holidays to Shimla + Manali
Duration: Delhi – Shimla (2N)-Manali(2N) – Delhi
Month: May – June
Pick Up From Delhi Airport And Drop At Delhi Airport
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (380 kms)
On Arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by to Shimla (343 kms / 8 hrs). Shimla is capital of Himachal former capital of Britishers also set amidst, the snow copper, shaivalik, mountains which offer some of the most beautiful view of Himalaya Reach there and check in hotel Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, and Visit KUFRI a beautiful snow hill station in evening visit The Mall & The Ridge back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali (320 kms/8 hrs) Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali – Rohtaang Pass – Solang Valley
Full day excursion visiting Rohtaang Pass is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtaang is closed due to snow fall) and Solang Valley evening return to hotel . Diner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Delhi
After breakfast depart Manali and drive to Delhi 570 K M (11 hrs) by night reaches at Delhi and transfer to airport/railway station. Tour ends…..
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
- Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner).
- All sightseeing as per the tour itinerary as disposal basis.
- All Transportation Indigo / Swift Dezire / Innova / Tempo Traveler
- Welcome drink on arrival .
- Inner line Permit.
- All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allowance.
- Well Experienced driver
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Rohtaang paas is Closed on Tuesday
- Taxi Cost for Rohtaang pass is: Alto / Indigo car Rs. 4500 | Sumo or Tavera @ 6000 | Tempo Traveler @ 8000 as per applicable